Hello from Mel!

mel-deyto
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hey everyone! I'm Mel from ServiceTitan. I'm on the Product Marketing team so you will see me around especially on the Marketing Pro and Titan Intelligence boards. I also love to hear your stories about your experience with our  products and features so feel free to message me anytime and maybe we can set aside some time for a chat!

A little about me: I live in Glendale, CA with my husband and two teenage sons. Current book I'm reading: How to Know a Person - The Art of Seeing Others Deeply and Being Deeply Seen by David Brooks.

11 REPLIES 11

AKUMP

Hi Mel! I think my favorite part of marketing pro has got to be the audience builder. Its been a game changer for our call center and marketing team!  

Angela Kump
Jr. Sys Admin - Bonney

JessicaSmith

The audience builder is so powerful!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Miranda

Hello Mel! I enjoy seeing your face here in Community even though Marketing is one hat that I don’t wear! 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

mel-deyto

Hey there Miranda! You THINK you don't wear a marketing hat, but in reality you are likely doing some marketing every day. Would love to hear more about what do at Red Barn. 

Miranda

This is true! I guess I do meddle in marketing a little every day. I am the CSR, Dispatcher, A/R Manager, A/P Manager, and HR Manager. I use the Office Manager title because that is easier to sum it all up. 😊 We are a small company so there always seems to be lots to do and few people to do it!

mel-deyto

You are #ALLTHETHINGS! 

Miranda

Maybe I should make that a new title 😆

JessicaSmith

Hi Mel!!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

mel-deyto

Well hello there Jessica!