Calls Requiring Parts Reporting

ashleyle1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hey Everyone! We're ALWAYS looking for ways to improve our process! While creating a report for another item, I noticed a reporting option 'Calls Requiring Parts' with an info description of "Shows 'Yes' if a job required any material; otherwise 'No'." Can anyone tell me HOW that information is being gathered? Do I need material or a purchase order on the job already? or is there something I can check (or turn on in my account) that will pull this information for the report? Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

RandiThompson

I had actually never seen that before but I just played with it and it looks like it populates "yes" if any material was added to the job invoice. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

That doesn't seem like a super helpful report to me.... I think I'd use the same report but for NO so I could review for jobs that should have materials but don't. I don't know how I'd use it as it is...

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

ashleyle1

We have all sorts of tags and notes and things that we're currently doing to make sure everyone is aware of the calls that need parts for the next day, but things are still missed. I was HOPING that this item could be added to one of the reports we're already running to give a clear list of each days jobs with parts. But as we don't transfer material to jobs, we transfer from the warehouse to our techs, I don't think that the information would be accurate.