Pricebook Auto Refresh on Mobile

eoshogay
New Contributor

Is there a way to have the Pricebook Auto Refresh on my technicians tablets instead of the manual 'Download Pricebook'?  Trying to take away a step my technicians have to try and remember.  

4 REPLIES 4

eoshogay
New Contributor

Thanks for the responses everyone.  We were just trying to figure out something where maybe an autorefresh could be set up at a specific time so it's one less thing our techs have to remember to do.  Appreciate it!  😀

jsaddouk
New Contributor III

Automatic updates cannot be applied to the Pricebook due to the potential inclusion of custom, proprietary information,  It's essential to maintain full control over any changes to the Pricebook. Sometimes, modifications made to the Pricebook on the office side are not intended to be automatically updated and synchronized with the Pricebook in the mobile app. You may prefer your technicians to access updated information only when you determine it's ready for their use. Therefore, we always recommend downloading the Pricebook each time you open the app to view updates made by office staff and syncing the Pricebook to preserve any changes.

Jaouad S.
Customer Support Advocate II

JOllinger
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @eoshogay, thanks for reaching out. If you're looking for more insight, we'd be happy to provide it. Our product experts have been notified of your inquiry and will get in touch shortly. 

HBromberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

As far as I know there is no autorefresh, and as I believe for a very good reason.  In our company we may be working on the admin side of the pricebook during the day.  Updating prices and material, working on descriptions, pictures, new categories etc.  We ask our techs to download in the morning before they start their day, that way any work that was done the day before is "new"  If they did that during the day we run the risk of the same job being billed out at different prices.  Consistency across the customer experience is the goal