Enhancement: Improved Default Document Template for Service Agreements

esmith
Contributor
In addition to the other improvements in the Spring 2024 Release, the team has published an updated default document template for Service Agreements

Service Agreement - ST Default (Spring 2024)

How to use the new document template:
  1. Navigate to Settings -> Document Templates
  2. Find the new Service Agreement - ST Default (Spring 2024) template
  3. Click “Make a copy”
  4. Edit the copy and add your own images and language to the About Us and Terms and Conditions sections
  5. Click “Save and Publish”
  6. Click “Activate” to begin using the new document template for your service agreements

Please let us know your questions and feedback here in this thread - thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

esmith
Contributor

Thank you as always @dhelms for the feedback - you are correct that the underlying visits component was not improved in the new default document template

The team is working on an improved visits component for the summer release - could we review that with you beforehand to get your input? 

If any others reading this thread are interested in reviewing, please put a thumbs up on my comment here and I'll reach out directly - thank you!

dhelms
New Contributor III

I'm glad to see a template with a different format; thanks for putting this together.

My primary concern with all the SA templates is the way the Visits table is structured. Looking at this template I can't tell if any improvements have been made, so please correct me if I am wrong. My problems are related to how much space it takes up. We can have 10 tasks or more to perform on a single visit, and these are a lot more legible in a bulleted list than a paragraph. Also, the visits can be identical, with the only difference being the Visit Window, yet we list the same information over and over for each copy. This turns what could be a 4 page contract into a 17 page contract.

Maybe the Visit Table needs a new design - but as it stands today, no one here wants to use the SA template.