Dispatch Board Organization

mseverin
New Contributor II

I was hoping there was a way to change the technician order on the dispatch board. We would like to have our supervisors at the top of their team and unfortunately, that can not be done because their names do not start with the letter A. I can have them at the top if I add a  emoji before their name, but with the way we take financing payments, the techs name needs to match 100%. I'm hoping this will change in the future! 

4 REPLIES 4

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You can add spaces in front of things in ServiceTitan- so if you added spaces to the tech name the techs would show up in order of who has the most spaces in front of their names, but you won't see the spaces. We do that with our team names to change the order of the teams on the dispatch board.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

I will try that, thank you! 

MirandaMel

You could rename your teams so that the supervisor is under one heading and the team under the heading directly below them. That might be the only way around needing the specific name for the techs due to your financing.  Hope that would work for you!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

mseverin
New Contributor II

Thank you!